Friday, February 20, 2009

Speedo Nirvana

Okay, so here's the deal -- Some of you guys have been holding out on me. Now I know where some of you have been getting your big, beefy photos of beautiful wet swimmers. 

I feel tonight like I might as well pack up and quit. Not because I'm discouraged. On the contrary. There are certainly more blogs posting really fine speedos pix out here in blogland than ever before. No, my reason is this: I've seen the best, and its name is Adam's Candids.

I can't believe it took me so long to find Adam's blog. A credit to Beautiful Guys Aplenty, a relatively new blog to which I just subscribed. BGA's author, Ruben C., noted in one post that Adam's Candids was his favorite blog. So I gulped, and clicked, and fell to my knees while miraculously still seated.

Speedos and swimmers are far from his only subjects, but Adam likes swimmers a lot. He also likes to post sets, like I do, and his photos a r e H-U-G-E and crystal clear. I will hold back on the sets for now, but here are some standalone gems he's posted. And if you think I'm being over the top or tongue in cheek, I dare ya.  Go see for yourself.
Adam's Candids.




























4 comments:

ADAM CANDID said...

Wow, Wes. I am humbled by your compliment. This is just about the nicest thing anyone's ever said about AdamsCandids. And please, don't quit! Your blog is awesome hot!

wes grey wolf said...

Thank you, Adam! You've inspired me, and I needed that. :-) --Wes

Anonymous said...

Definitely don't quit blogging. I just found your blog and definitely want to keep enjoying it.

wes grey wolf said...

Thanks, Ruben. I like your blog too very much. Posting here regularly has been difficult as I am so busy with other projects and obligations, and recently it's become more intense. I've been handed two new potential projects that will require most of my time, and I'm concerned I just wont' have the time for this blog for awhile. So I was half serious. I'll be making a decision about it soon. Thanks so much for your support. -- Wes