Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shoutout for Speedos

From iCandy (Simply Sweet).







One of the posts here received a comment from iCandy yesterday. Simply Sweet / iCandy one of my favorite blogs, and I look at it nearly every day. It's amazing how often we rely on someone else's work in blogging. I feel remiss in pointing out that iCandy has made 90 posts so far that are speedo oriented. And just going back through that blog yesterday revealed dozens of competition swimming photos I'd missed in past forays there.

Thanks, iCandy!

3 comments:

Pisceus said...

Love the hot dog speedo guy...

He gives me a LOT to think about!

wes grey wolf said...

That is fun, isn't it? :-) Thanks for the comment, Pisceus. --Wes

iCandy said...

Hey Wes, thanks for the shout out!!!

Speedos have always been a fascination for me, to wear and to view :)

Your blog is always fun, and full of lots of eye candy!