Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pacific Tigers

Anyone who watches speedo websites & blogs has likely seen this photo (or one of its companions below).  The last time I ran this photo was February '08 in a Sidebar Pix posting.

In the past few months more and more photos of this water polo player and his teammates have been appearing here and there. I've got a good set now.   So I thought it was time for an update.  I did a little Googling today to get some more info on him, and them.

They are the Pacific University Tigers Mens' Water Polo Team, and he is junior Joey Rossi. There's a small slide show on the team's homepage.

So now you know!

















3 comments:

iCandy said...

thanks for the extra pics! the guy is hot and the Pac Tigers speedo is one of my favorites :)

pacswmmr said...

I'm on the Pacific team, and I know the guy personally ;) He is a great person to know. (I also have the Pacific Speedo) I also have a blog, and will show off the Pacific Speedo if there is interest!

wes grey wolf said...

Thanks, pacswmmr! checked out your blog already! your comment is a great addition to this blog. looking forward to seeing you in your speedo there! :-) --Wes