Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Set Update - Smiling Blue Swimmer

I posted a photo from Aussie Speedo Guy's blog the other day, and in going through my blue speedo files, I found more photos of this same swimmer. So, here's the whole set, this time with a larger version of the lead photo.







4 comments:

jack@homosexual.net said...

Love this guy's smile, it no disadvantage that he's damned fit too. Just posted a set on him myself.

wes grey wolf said...

I saw your latest post on this guy. I keep wondering where you get your pix, because they are so often fresh -- ones that I've never seen -- and I subscribe to quite a few speedo blogs....! -- Wes

jack@homosexual.net said...

I've got this archive of stuff that's been sat there doing nothing for ages, so I have no idea where most of it came from.

The blog was a chance to do something with it, I used to post on another site but some people complained I was posting too many pictures. This way I can put out what the hell I like.
Jack

wes grey wolf said...

That's pretty much why I started this blog, too, but I had posted very few pix elsewhere.

Having been a swimmer through college (I also played some waterpolo), it is the competition world I've been most interested in.

I'd noticed only a few blogs posted competition pix, and then only here and there. Now you are posting them, too, along with SpeedoJunkie and WetTackle, and AussieSpeedoGuy is posting a lot more...

It's a brighter world! Thanks, Jack!

Wes