Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Almost to 100 Posts -- Any Requests?

This blog has almost reached a small milestone -- 100 posts. This is post #97 to be exact.

I'm thinking of celebrating that milestone with something special. If any regular readers care to request a special set of graphics, wallpapers, set updates, etc., please leave a comment!

2 comments:

Tyler McCormick said...

perhaps yellow speedos, or more wet guys. Also i know it maybe to much for this blog but do you have any guys wearing speedos and showering as that is a polite thing to do before you get in the pool. Please and thank you, Sir

wes grey wolf said...

interesting ideas. not sure anyone else is looking at this blog anyway, so e might as well do it for us, no? no one else has left a comment besides you in a long time, pup...:-) i'd been thinking about yellow speedos, but I hardly have any competition guys in showers (maybe one or two). I have an idea or two i think you will like. tomorrow's the day, as i just posted #99 last night.