Monday, August 5, 2013

FOR ALL YOU BUTT FANS

Some of these are really old, collected over several years. If you've seen them before, apologies. Butts in speedos always grab my attention, as I have watched my blogstats over time, I've noticed two tags and titles get the most interest: butts and tiny. Leave a comment if you have an opinion about my observations. If you prefer I post different choices, I'd like to know. This blog just passed 215,000 pageviews, so obviously someone is looking at it. I haven't received a comment in some time. I'd like to hear from you, folks!! thank you so much for visiting! -- Wes








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to know that you are posting more frequently and that's a good sign.

I'm hoping all is well with you and that your situation strengthens day by day.

Torontonian

wes grey wolf said...

torontonian: i thank you very much for your comment. it's great to hear from you again. and good to receive a comment at all. i don't know why i got the urge to start posting lately, but i'm glad i di. i've missed it. maybe google's decision to pack up reader had one positive effect for me: i started looking around again. to see whst everyone's been doing.... hope you are doing well, too. i'm feeling better. recovering from a stroke is a hard slog. so little points of light like this one mean a lot. thank hyou for your well-wishes. -- Wes