Thursday, August 29, 2013

AMAZING TINY SPEEDOS ONCE AGAIN

I FIND LOTS OF PIX OF GUYS IN TINY SPEEDOS ON OTHER BLOGS, and i collect them avidly. i try to post as many as I can without repeating myself too much, as many of my followers may have noticed. So, if you like my tiny speedo posts, PLease LEAVE A COMMENT. i haven't had many comments lately, and i moderate them all as often as I can. I check my comments section at least once every day.  ENJOY -- WES.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiny speedos are more fun if they try to conceal great endowments.
There's nothing quite like a guy with a tiny speedo and a natural endowment like Brad Patton.

The more I see of a man and the less of a speedo, the better it is.

wes grey wolf said...

maybe the problem here is that i did not pick tiny speedo pix with speedos that were tiny enough to accentuate their "endowments?

wes grey wolf said...

i will see what i can find for the next tiny speedo post, david LOL -- wes