Wednesday, September 4, 2013

APPENDED & UPDATEDSURF CARNIVAL STUDS -- ROLLED UP SPEEDOS & AUSSIEBUMS















































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The surfer in photo #6 is number one in my books.

I should imagine most of those photos come from Australia and not the US because of their more progressive attitude to modest swimwear and exposing of the body.

I'm living on the wrong continent.

By the way, I've always notice that the "nice looking boy next-door" never lives in my neighbourhood!

At least you've got an excellent speedo photo album for us to enjoy!

wes grey wolf said...

david: thank you as always for your most welcome feedback!!!

wes grey wolf said...

Rex: thank you as always for your comment. i have you to thank for many of my posts, as the pix are sometimes collected from your excellent blog! -- Wes

wes grey wolf said...

hi guys: thank u so much for all your comments. it means a great deal to me to hear from you!. rex: thank you also for your affirmations. we've followed each other's work for many years. i thank you for your friendship and your inspiration. :-) -- Wes