Monday, August 3, 2009

Divers, Divers

Speaking of A Cause des Garcons, just discovered I had also missed two wonderful posts (with 56 photos total!) they did awhile ago on divers: here (last August) and here (this past March).

Here are some sample shots from both posts.



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

robinnisfail said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jens Dø said...

Hey!

I am moving Gay Dream Blog from gaydreamblog.blogspot.com to this new url:
http://gaydreamblog.com

I'm kindly ask you to change the link.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble,
Jens.

wes grey wolf said...

sorry i've been away, guys. been a busier than usual month. thanks for the move notice, jens. as far as linking to triple x sites, that's not my interest, esp. if they are female oriented, which was one of the other requests from darakh. please guys, let's keep it on topic as much as possible. thank you. wes