Sunday, July 12, 2009

Marz-ipan

I've seen Marzo77's name signed to a number of male wallpapers over time. I had not seen his Flickr pages before today, however. He has a lot of swimming images converted into 1024 x 768 wallpapers, some of them employing the same mirror image technique I like to use with my own papers. These are mostly images I've never posted before, and some of them are quite wonderful. Enjoy.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wes, seeing the double pics you posted today reminds me that you have not done any for "another site" that you used to do. Hope you find time to do more of those. If you are not sure what I am talking about, let me know.
Glen

wes grey wolf said...

Hi glen! Yeah, this is about the only blog I've had any time to keep up with lately, and as you can see, even here, it's been here and there :-). Great to hear from you. Let's chat elsewhere...! Wes