I added a link today in the Swimming Gear section (below, left) to a company I'd not heard of before -- Italian manufacturer Jaked -- which was referred to in a recent post on Tony Austin's Southern California Aquatic Club (SCAQ) blog (http://scaq.blogspot.com/). Tony's SCAQ blog is just a wonderful journal, resource and photo gallery of all things swimming. Here's the photo from Tony's posting on Wednesday about the controversies over urethane coated competition suits, including Jaked's. A few other recent wonderful pix from the SCAQ blog follow.










3 comments:
Awesome! I am very flattered and quite frankly I feel somewhat famous! ;-)
Yay! Glad to see you're still alive and kicking. Still loving the blog, no matter how often you post.
Thank you Ruben and Tony. Am going to post again later today. Am going to lose my internet connection for a few days, so I better do it now :-). --Wes
Post a Comment