Calling Despatie 'Enemy Number One of the Chinese [Divers]' ('L’ennemi numéro un des Chinois'), the magazine wonders if the 23-year-old Despatie can stop the powerful Chinese Olympic diving team now that he has recovered from a fractured foot. "I want to win more than others," he told the magazine recently, while still on crutches at the Montreal FINA diving Grand Prix in May. "I will be probably more concentrated than if I had not had this injury."
Towleroad also has some good coverage of Despatie and the L'Actualité article.
Photos of Despatie are everywhere on the Internet. If the subject is diving, you can almost guarantee a photo of him will be included. Images of him have become famous, iconographic. Here are a few of my faves from my collection of him.


























4 comments:
Thank you for giving Alexandre such coverage.
He is a model for many Canadians and he embodies what is right and good about this country.
He's also fluently bilingual and he has a sparkling sense of humour. He has many admirers--both male and female--struck by not only his charisma but also his good looks.
One of his best friends is a Chinese diver and the competition between them shall be interesting to see.
Thanks for giving him such prominence.
I've been meaning to post some photos of Alexandre Despatie for some time. The coverage came up yesterday and made the posting important to do right away. Thank you for your comment. I have lots more photos of him, and will continue to post about him. --Wes
Hi I am looking for links to a few of my blogs which I have linked to http://wetspeedos.blogspot.com/
We already link from http://fitsportsmen.blogspot.com/
I have also now linked to your blog from the following, let me know if you can link back, Jas x
http://sexymuscledudes.blogspot.com/
http://sexymuscledudesvids.blogspot.com/
http://sexymuscledudesslide.blogspot.com/
From a magazine article:
13h00 : Entraînement « Je m'échauffe, je plonge, et après je passe à d'autres exercices hors de la piscine, comme la musculation ou le ballet. »
1:00 pm: Training , I warm up, dive and afterwards go on to other out of pool exercises like weights or ballet.
Post a Comment