If anyone knows if this is Aaron Jarmon, please let me know. Google was no help on this score. I do believe these photos were taken by AussieSurferGuy Dave Evans, as they are signed 'SwimDave '97'.
A few of these images just appeared on a new Blogger blog, Fit Sports Men, which I just added to the links list. They reminded me I had other photos of this same athlete, so here we are.
Sorry I've posted so few pix this month. It's been a bit hectic around here.













4 comments:
Actually this contest is the Annual Outrigger (one of the largest Hawaiian hotel chains) Beachfest held on the beaches of Waikiki in Honolulu, Hawaii (Oahu). There's one picture with the 'back end' of an island in the background which was taken on the windward (northern) coast of Oahu.
Eric! I am amending the text for this posting to reflect your comments. Thank you very much for the information.
Wes
Love these pics.. Awesome what you have done with them to display.. Keep up the great work
Cheers
www.myspace.com/wettackleaustralia
www.wettackleaustralia.com
www.swimwearcentral.blogspot.com
Thank you, Wettackle. I love your websites and subscribe to them. I loved 'Speedo Show Off Down Under' and still maintain the link as a favorite, although you've closed that blog. Am hoping you will one day revive it again.
--Wes
Post a Comment